CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

you need at least windows10 ??

hi, im testing crossover. i installed battlenet. and now i will run diablo but it says "you need at least windows10" but its on windows10 64bit and i cant use windows11. version 22.1 is this becouse of the trial version?
best regards

Hi there,

Which Diablo game are you running?

The CrossOver trial is fully functional; there are no differences between the trial and the paid version other than the time limit.

Best,
Meredith

Diablo II: Resurrected will not run in Crossover under MacOS because that game requires DirectX 12 and DirectX 12 is not available in the latest version of Crossover Mac. Maybe next version, maybe later. I’m sure the Codeweavers team is working on it. They do have it working in Crossover Linux.

Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction work very nicely in Crossover under MacOS. In the latest version of Crossover Mac, it is even possible to play multiplayer games on “classic” Battle.net – everything works. You can even use mods like PlugY.

thank you for your answers, i was trying the new IV , ok , but on images i se that you can change on konfiguration to windows11 thats not possible only windows 10?

Diablo IV also uses DirectX 12, so it won't work on CrossOver Mac either at this time.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVjdlR0N0S1NzUENtZzNlayIsImdkcHIiOjB9